Disclaimers and Disclosures
This website is being furnished as a convenience for prospective and current clients using information we believe to be accurate. Fry’s Path Capital (“Fry’s Path”) does not, however, make any express warranty as to this website’s completeness or accuracy, nor can it accept responsibility for errors appearing herein. Our website is not intended to offer investment advice.
Prior to commencing a relationship with us, please review our Form ADV, Part 2 (“Disclosure Brochure”), a copy of which can be obtained at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website. Fry’s Path is registered with the state of Virginia as a State Registered Investment Adviser. Virginia State registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
Fry’s Path and its advisory persons may utilize various social media sites to communicate with clients, prospective clients and other contacts. Use of social media sites by Fry’s Path is subject to regulatory review. Information contained in social media sites is subject to change. Content provided on social media sites is intended for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice.
If you have any questions regarding these disclaimers and disclosures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The material on the Fry’s Path Capital (“Fry’s Path”) website is for informational purposes only and is subject to change. Fry’s Path’s services are only offered in jurisdictions in which they may be lawfully offered and are subject to the terms of an agreement acceptable to both parties.
Certain phrases contained in the Fry’s Path website may be either trademarks or service marks. The information and materials contained in or provided through this site are provided “as is.” Fry’s Path does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. No warranty is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
In no event will Fry’s Path be liable for any damages in connection with this site or use thereof, or inability to use this site by any party.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the arrangement of and information therein, is owned by Fry’s Path unless otherwise indicated. Any use of the information and materials included in this site without the written permission of Fry’s Path is prohibited.
Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed in this site constitutes an offer by Fry’s Path to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments.
Fry’s Path may revise these terms without prior notice. If we change these terms materially, we will provide a notice on our site and update the terms above to notify you of the change. Please read any such notice and the new terms. Your continued use of this site will constitute your acceptance of the new terms as if they were the initial terms.
Keeping your personal information secure and ensuring your understanding of how we use that information is important to us. Our goal is to assist you in understanding how the personal information you choose to share with Fry’s Path through the site is used and maintained. You are not under any obligation to share your personal information with Fry’s Path.
The personal information that you provide and the data that you create and save on the site is used to provide the services available through the site to you and to inform you of products, services, or other opportunities that may be available through Fry’s Path. Such information and data will be used to administer our business and services in a manner consistent with our terms as well as applicable laws, rules, regulations, or other legal obligations. We do not sell or market your personal information to unaffiliated organizations.
The following Fry’s Path Privacy Principles, set out below, explain more fully how your information will be treated by Fry’s Path.
- We will only collect your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to inform you about what information we may collect about you and how we may use it.
- If we have collected information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and where the relevant permissions have been obtained.
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection law and will also ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- We will ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held.
- Should we outsource any processes, we will ensure that the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and we shall contractually require them to comply with our Privacy Principles.
- Fry’s Path may change this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon appearing on the site.